Oct 2, 2013
InfoTrends Group Director Jim Hamilton has recorded eight short videos (four minutes or less) that highlight some interesting print samples from PRINT 13:
- Small Print Samples Are Beautiful: Some smallish print samples that nevertheless have a big impact
- Color Inkjet Printing of Newspapers: A color newspaper printed by Newsweb on a TKS JetLeader 1500
- Color Inkjet Printing for Direct Mail: Direct mail samples from Kirk Rudy and RISO that integrate process color and finishing
- HP’s Solutions Subway to Success: Mapping out print processes and applications in an innovative visual fashion
- Xerox Matte and Glossy Toners for the iGen 150: Comparing two Xerox iGen 150 print samples that use matte and glossy toners
- Beyond Four Color with UV Inkjet: MGI and Scodix print samples with some fabulous spot coating, dimensional, and other effects
- Scodix Virtual Reality Mobile Application:Â This Scodix print sample that leverages a virtual reality mobile phone application
- Three Fantastic Booklets: Booklet print samples in color and black & white from Ricoh and Sharp
Of course this is only a small selection of print samples from the show. If you saw a print sample that you think deserves attention, please send it my way: Jim Hamilton, InfoTrends, 97 Libbey Industrial Parkway, Weymouth, MA 02189.
For other InfoTrends PRINT 13 coverage, see The Top Trends of PRINT 13.