Oct 18, 2016
In honor of International Print Day, InfoTrends is releasing ten new print sample videos. This brings to 100 the number of print sample videos I’ve recorded since 2012. Here are the new ones:
- HP Indigo books and output on canvas
- Kodak Flexible Film technology demonstration
- Touch7 and the Ricoh C5110
- Xeikon Trillium and 9800 samples
- OKI C942 CMYK plus white on colored sheets
- Selected dimensional and foil print samples (included are examples from Duplo, Eagle Systems/Kurz, Intec, Konica Minolta, MGI, and Scodix)
- Envelope printing (included are examples from Bell+Howell, Pitney Bowes, Sensible Technologies, and Spiral Binding)
- Canon imagePRESS 850 direct mail and photo book samples (finished on a Duplo DC-646 and a Plockmatic BLM50)
- An International Paper substrate comparison on the Canon Océ VarioPrint i300
- Why I Record Print Sample Videos
For the previous ninety videos, go to the Print Sample channel on the Jim Hamilton YouTube page.
For those who are not familiar with International Print Day, it is “24-hour celebration without borders” for “anyone with an interest in the original communication delivery device…to join the planet’s largest conversation about print in all its forms.” International Print Day starts at 6 pm ET on October 18th (11 pm GMT, 9 am AEST) and will finish 24 hours later. Those wishing to participate on social media should use the hashtag #IPD16.